INGREDIENTS (Black Truffle)
Mac And Cheese:
- 2 Cups Oat Milk (Unsweetened)
- 4 Oz (1/2 Container) Misha’s Black Truffle Cheese
- 1 Tsp Dried Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1/4 Cup Plant Based Butter
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Just Egg
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, Pan Roasted In 1 Tbsp Of Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Panko Crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Butter (Or 1 Tbsp Truffle Oil)
Boil 1 pound of pasta in salted water (about the taste of sea water) about 1 minute less than al dente.
Drain pasta and empty in greased baking pan.
Mix oat milk, olive oil, nutritional yeast, dried mustard, just egg, dijon mustard, black pepper, onion powder, smoked paprika, roasted garlic, plant-based butter, and Black Truffle cheese in bowl together. Whisk until blended.
- Pour mixture over pasta.
Mix panko crumbs with plant-based butter. Sprinkle on top of pasta.
Bake at 325°F for 45 minutes (start to check at 30 minutes; the bottom should get creamy, not watery). Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.