- 4 Cups Red Grapes
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 Tsp Chopped Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 1 Tsp Lemon Zest
- 1/4 Tsp Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Misha’s Joi Cheese
- 24 Slices Baguette, Lightly Toasted
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- Preheat the oven to 325 F. Coat a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Stir grapes, oil, salt, zest, thyme, and pepper in a medium bowl. Spread out in one layer in the baking dish. Roast, stirring occasionally until caramelized (40 to 55 minutes).
- Remove from the oven. Drizzle balsamic vinegar over the grapes and stir to coat. Set aside.
- Spread Joi cheese on the baguette, dividing it equally. Top with the grape mixture and drizzle with honey.