Effective January 1st, 2021
You must agree to these Terms to use the Service. If you use the Service, or click accept or agree to these Terms if presented to you in a user interface for the Service, we will understand this as your acceptance of these Terms and your agreement to all of its terms and conditions. By accepting these Terms or using the Service, you represent and warrant that you have the legal capacity to enter a contract in the jurisdiction where you reside. If you do not accept these Terms, then you may not use the Service.
By agreeing to these Terms, you expressly agree to the arbitration of all Disputes as further described below. Any controversy, allegation, or claim that arises out of or relates to the Service, these Terms or any additional terms, whether heretofore or hereafter arising (collectively, a “Dispute”), except for any controversy, allegation or claim that arises out of or relates to our actual or alleged intellectual property rights (an “Excluded Dispute”), shall be finally resolved by arbitration. The parties agree to arbitrate solely on an individual basis, and that these Terms do not permit class arbitration or any claims brought as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative arbitration proceeding. The arbitrator or arbitral panel may not consolidate more than one person’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. In the event the prohibition on class arbitration is deemed invalid or unenforceable, then the remaining portions of the arbitration provisions will remain in force.
- Changes to These Terms
- Your Access to the Site
- Permitted Use and Restrictions
- Accounts and Fees
- Terms of Sale, Payments, and Returns
- Food Products and Allergies
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Notice for California Residents Pursuant to Civil Code Section 1789.3
- Warranty Disclaimer
- Limitations on Liability
- Communication Between Us
- Dispute Resolution
- Choice of Law
- Other Important Terms
- Contact Us
- We may update these Terms at any time, and we will post the updated version of these Terms to the Site. You understand and agree that you will be deemed to have accepted the updated Terms if you use any aspect of the Service after the updated Terms are posted. If at any point you do not agree to any portion of these Terms then in effect, you must immediately stop using the Service.
- Internet Access. When using the Site on your mobile, laptop, desktop, or other device (your “Device”), you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for (i) maintaining Internet access for your Device through a Wi-Fi or LTE data communication network and (ii) any Internet connection and telecommunications fees and charges that you incur.
- Your Device. Misha’s is not responsible for the operation of your Device. You are responsible for ensuring the system functions of your Device are in working order when accessing the Site, including, but not limited to screen display operation features of your Device.
- No Guarantee. Access to the Site may be suspended temporarily and without notice (i) in the event of system failure, (ii) for maintenance or repair, (iii) where we reasonably suspect there has been a breach of these Terms, (iv) for reasons reasonably beyond our control, or (v) as otherwise explained in these Terms.
- License Grant. Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, Misha’s hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, personal, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable, non-assignable license to access and use the Service (including updates and upgrades that replace or supplement it in any respect and which are not distributed with a separate license, and any documentation) solely for your personal use on a Device that you own or control. We reserve all other rights, which are not granted in these Terms.
- Use Restrictions. You may not access or use the Service in any way that is not expressly permitted by these Terms. You may not: (i) cause, permit, or authorize the modification, copy, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or hacking of the Service; (ii) sell, assign, rent, lease, or grant rights in the Service, including, without limitation, through sublicense, to any other person or entity; or (iii) use the Service for any unlawful, prohibited, abnormal, or unusual activity as determined by Misha’s in its sole discretion.
- Eligibility. You may only use the Site if you are 16 years of age or older. To register for an account, purchase products via the Service, or subscribe to receive any content or other marketing or promotional material from us through the Service (in any form and via any media) you must be an individual at least 18 years of age or a duly organized, validly existing business, organization, or other legal entity in good standing under any and all applicable laws and able to enter into legally binding contracts.
- Investigations. We may, but are not obligated to, monitor or review the Service at any time. If we become aware of any possible violations by you of these Terms, we reserve the right to investigate such violations, and we may, at our sole discretion immediately terminate your license to use the Service pursuant to Section 16 (Termination) below.
- Violation of these Terms. You must not use (or permit a third party to use) the Service: (i) in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or to act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into the Site or any operating system used by the Site; (ii) in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security, or interfere with other users; (iii) to collect or harvest any information or data from the Site or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Site; (iv) via use of a robot, spider, or other automated device to monitor or copy the Site or any information provided by the Service; (v) to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material which does not comply with these Terms; or (vi) to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam). You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible, and Misha’s has no responsibility or liability to you or any other person or entity for, any breach by you of these Terms or for the consequences of any such breach.
Accounts and FeesAccount. You may register for an account on the Site by completing the registration process. If you register for an account, you agree to complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete, and accurate information as requested by any forms.
- Fees. You agree to pay all applicable fees and taxes incurred by you or anyone using your account. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOU ARE FULLY LIABLE FOR ALL CHARGES TO YOUR ACCOUNT, INCLUDING ANY UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES.
- Payment Method. If you choose to purchase products, you will be required to provide a current, valid, accepted method of payment (“Payment Method”). You may choose to have your Payment Method saved for easier subsequent checkouts.
- Payment. If you choose, at your sole discretion, to purchase goods from us, you agree that, with your authorization, we may charge your chosen Payment Method, and you understand that all payments must be in U.S. dollars. Misha’s uses authorized third parties for the purpose of processing your transactions, Payment Method authorization, order fulfillment, and shipping. By submitting Payment Method details to us or our third-party processors, you grant (or otherwise authorize) Misha’s the right to store and process your information with such third parties. You agree that Misha’s will not be responsible for any failures of such third parties to adequately protect your information.
Product Availability. The products displayed through the Service can be ordered and delivered only within the United States. All prices displayed through the Service are quoted in U.S. dollars and are exclusive of taxes, foreign exchange fees, and delivery charges. We cannot guarantee the availability of a particular product at any particular time, and we reserve the right to change and/or cancel our merchandise offerings through the Service, without notice, at any time.
- Personal Use. Unless you are an authorized retailer, all products sold by or received from Misha’s are intended to be used for personal purposes only, and you may not sell or resell any products you purchase or otherwise receive from Misha’s.
Misha’s reserves the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled or products to be provided to you that may result in a violation of these Terms, as determined by Misha’s in its sole discretion.
If you are interested in purchasing wholesale quantities, please contact us at the contact information Section 21 (Contact Us) below.
- Product Returns. If you are not satisfied with your purchase within 14 days, we accept returns of goods with proof of purchase.
- Account Security. Maintaining account security is very important. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. You agree to notify Misha’s immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account.
- Account Sharing or Transfers. Accounts are registered to you personally and may not be sold, traded, gifted, or otherwise transferred at any time under any circumstances. You may not share your account with, or disclose your password to, anyone else.
- You should confirm all food allergies and intolerances before you consume any item. Misha’s is not responsible for identifying ingredients that may cause allergic reactions for those with food allergies. IF YOU THINK YOU ARE HAVING AN ADVERSE REACTION TO ANY FOOD ITEM, STOP IMMEDIATELY. TO THE EXTENT YOU BELIVE YOU ARE HAVING A MEDICAL OR HEALTH EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR HEALH CARE PROFESSIONAL, OR 911, IMMEDIATELY.
- The Site may contain links to website operated by other parties (“Third-Party Sites”). Misha’s provides these links to Third-Party Sites as a convenience and use of the Third-Party Sites is at your own risk. The Third-Party Sites are not under the control of Misha’s and Misha’s is not responsible for the content available on the Third-Party Sites. Such links do not imply Misha’s endorsement of information or material on any Third-Party Site and Misha’s disclaims all liability with regard to your access to and use of such Third-Party Sites. Your use of Third-Party Sites is governed by their terms and conditions and privacy policies (if any) (“Third-Party Terms”). It is your responsibility to read and comply with Third-Party Terms.
- Trademarks. The Misha’s name and logo are trademarks and service marks of Misha’s. You do not have the right to use any of our trademarks, service marks or logos, and your unauthorized use of any of these may be a violation of federal and state trademark laws.
- Ownership. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the Service, whether registered or unregistered, including but not limited to rights in graphics, logos, “look and feel,” trade dress, structure, organization, code, and all content in the Service and compilation thereof, anywhere in the world, belong to us or our licensors and are valuable trade secrets and confidential information of Misha’s, protected by intellectual property laws. You acknowledge and agree that Misha’s, and/or its licensors, owns all right, title and interest in and to the Service, including all intellectual property, industrial property, and proprietary rights recognized anywhere in the world at any time and that the service is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Further, you acknowledge that the Service may contain information that Misha’s has designated as confidential and you agree not to disclose such information without Misha’s prior written consent. Nothing posted on the Service grants a license to any Misha’s trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Service is proprietary information protected by copyright or trademark unless otherwise noted and may not be used except with the written permission of Misha’s. When accessing the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property.
- We welcome feedback from our users and appreciate your comments regarding our services. However, our company policy does not permit us to accept or consider ideas, suggestions, proposal, or materials (“Submissions”) that we have not specifically requested. We hope you will understand that this policy is intended to help us and our customers avoid future misunderstandings when new products or services developed internally by our employees might be similar to or even identical to a customer’s idea.
- Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California Users of an electronic commercial service receive the following consumer rights notice: California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd. Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at 916-445-1254 or 800-952-5210.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates, and their respective business partners, licensees, licensors, officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs), arising out of or in connection with: (i) your use of the Service; (ii) your breach or violation of any these Terms; (iii) your violation or the rights of any third party. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, which shall not excuse your indemnity obligations. In such event, you shall provide the Indemnified Parties with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Indemnified Parties.
- WE PROVIDE THE SERVICE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE, OR FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO CORRECT ANY BUGS, DEFECTS, OR ERRORS IN THE SERVICE OR TO OTHERWISE SUPPORT, DEVELOP OR MAINTAIN THE SERVICE. While we take reasonable precautions to prevent the existence of computer viruses and/or other malicious programs, we accept no liability for them. We also make no promises or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content included on the Service is accurate, complete or up to date.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND OTHER TERMS, WHICH MAY APPLY TO THE SERVICE (INCLUDING OUR PRODUCTS), WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE (INCLUDING OUR PRODUCTS) AND ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE SERVICE (INCLUDING OUR PRODUCTS).
- No information or advice obtained through the Service, or affirmation by us, by words or actions, shall constitute a warranty.
- Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, ANY BREACH OF SECURITY, OR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE, LOST DATA, PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICE (INCLUDING OUR PRODUCTS) OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE (INCLUDING OUR PRODUCTS)) ARISING FROM, RELATING TO, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE (INCLUDING OUR PRODUCTS) OR THESE TERMS, ARISING AND WHETHER FRAMED IN CONTRACT OR TORT, REGARDLESS OF THE NEGLIGENCE (EITHER ACTIVE, AFFIRMATIVE, SOLE, OR CONCURRENT) OF MISHA’S, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service including, without limitation, content or products offered on the Service, is to stop using the Service (including our products). Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of services or products received through or advertised in connection with the Service or any links on the Service, as well as by reason of any information or advice received through or advertised in connection with the Service or any links on the Service. Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of any content posted by a third party or conduct of a third party on the Service.
- In the event the foregoing exclusion of liability is determined, in whole or in part, to be invalid or unenforceable, then the Indemnified Parties’ liability arising in connection with the Service or under these Terms whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall not exceed, under any circumstances, the greater of: (i) the total amount paid for goods in the preceding 30 days, or (ii) One Hundred Dollars ($100). You agree that any claim or cause of action arising under these Terms or the performance or non-performance of the Service (including our products) must be brought within one year after such claim or cause of action arises or be forever barred.
- THE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER IN THIS SECTION DO NOT PURPORT TO LIMIT LIABILITY OR ALTER YOUR RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, MISHA’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS PROVISION SHALL HAVE NO EFFECT ON MISHA’S CHOICE OF LAW PROVISION SET FORTH BELOW.
- If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states, in part “a general release does not extend to claims which the creditor or releasing party does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release that, if known by him or her would have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor or released party.”
- We may terminate these Terms, deactivate your Account, and/or your permission to use the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, if (i) you commit any breach of these Terms, (ii) we discontinue the Service, or (iii) we are prevented from providing the Service for any reason.
- Furthermore, we reserve the right to change, edit, suspend, delete, and/or cancel any part of the Service, your Account, and/or your access to the Service at any time with or without notice to you: (i) if required by law, or (ii) due to an event beyond our control.
- On termination of these Terms for any reason: (i) all rights granted to you under these Terms will cease immediately, (ii) you must immediately cease all activities authorized by these Terms (including your use of the Service), and (iii) you acknowledge that we may restrict your access to the Service. Sections 9, 10, and 13–20 will survive any termination or expiration of these Terms.
- If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any condition in these Terms require you to give us notice in writing, you can send this to us by email or as otherwise indicated in Section 21 (Contact Us) at the bottom of these Terms.
- If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we may do so by email or using any other contact details you provide to us.
- User Concerns. Most user concerns can be resolved quickly and to the user’s satisfaction by contacting us at the contact details in Section 21 (Contact Us) below.
- Arbitration Procedures. In the event your concern cannot be resolved informally, you and Misha’s agree that, except as provided in Section (e) below, all Disputes (each a “Claim”), shall be finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration, which may be initiated by either party by sending a written notice requesting arbitration to the other party. Any election to arbitrate by one party shall be final and binding on the other. The arbitration will be conducted under the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS that are in effect at the time the arbitration is initiated (the “JAMS Rules”) and under the terms set forth in these Terms. In the event of a conflict between the terms set forth in this Section 18 (Dispute Resolution) and the JAMS Rules, the terms in this Section will control and prevail.
Except as otherwise set forth in Section (e) below, you may seek any remedies available to you under federal, state, or local laws in an arbitration action. As part of the arbitration, both you and Misha’s will have the opportunity for discovery of non-privileged information that is relevant to the Claim. The arbitrator will provide a written statement of the arbitrator’s decision regarding the Claim, the award given, and the arbitrator’s findings and conclusions on which the arbitrator’s decision is based. The determination of whether a Claim is subject to arbitration shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and determined by a court rather than an arbitrator. Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, (i) you and Misha’s may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or confirm, modify, vacate or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator; and (ii) the arbitrator’s decision shall be final, binding on all parties, and enforceable in any court that has jurisdiction, provided that any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to follow applicable law.
IN THE CASE OF ARBITRATION AND WHERE PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT TO ASSERT OR DEFEND YOUR RIGHTS. YOUR RIGHTS WILL BE DETERMINED BY A NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR AND NOT A JUDGE OR JURY. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A FAIR HEARING, BUT THE ARBITRATION PROCEDURES ARE SIMPLER AND MORE LIMITED THAN RULES APPLICABLE IN COURT. ARBITRATOR DECISIONS ARE ENFORCEABLE AS ANY COURT ORDER AND ARE SUBJECT TO VERY LIMITED REVIEW BY A COURT.
- Location. The arbitration will take place in the County and City of Los Angeles, California, unless the parties agree to video, phone, or internet connection appearances.
- Limitations. You and Misha’s agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Claim between Misha’s and you individually. YOU AND MISHA’S AGREE THAT (i) THERE IS NO RIGHT OR AUTHORITY FOR ANY DISPUTE TO BE ARBITRATED ON A CLASS-ACTION BASIS OR TO UTILIZE CLASS ACTION PROCEDURES; (ii) THERE IS NO RIGHT OR AUTHORITY FOR ANY DISPUTE TO BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY OR AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL; AND (iii) NO ARBITRATION SHALL BE JOINED WITH ANY OTHER ARBITRATION.
- Exceptions to Arbitration. You and Misha’s agree that the following Claims are not subject to the above provisions concerning binding arbitration: (i) any Excluded Dispute; (ii) any Claim related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; and (iii) any claim for equitable relief. In addition to the foregoing, either party may assert an individual action in small claims court for Claims that are within the scope of such court’s jurisdiction in lieu of arbitration.
- Arbitration Fees. If you initiate arbitration for a Claim, you will need to pay the JAMS arbitration initiation fee. If we initiate arbitration for a Claim, we will pay the costs charged by JAMS for initiating the arbitration. All other fees and costs of the arbitration will be charged pursuant to the JAMS Rules.
- Severability. You and Misha’s agree that if any portion of this Section is found illegal or unenforceable (except any portion of Section (e)), that portion shall be severed and the remainder of the Section shall be given full force and effect. If Section (e) is found to be illegal or unenforceable then neither you nor Misha’s will elect to arbitrate any Claim falling within that portion of Section (e) found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Claim shall be exclusively decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the County and City of Los Angeles, California, United States of America, and you and Misha’s agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
- These Terms are governed by California law, consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act, without regard to conflict of laws principles. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded from these Terms.
- Assignment. The rights granted to you under these Terms may not be assigned without Misha’s prior written consent, and any attempted unauthorized assignment by you shall be null and void.
- Severability. If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then that portion shall be severed, and the remainder of the Terms shall be given full force and effect.
- No Waiver. Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms shall in no way be construed to be a waiver of such provision, nor in any way affect our right to enforce the same provision at a later time. An express waiver by Misha’s of any provision, condition or requirement of these Terms shall not be understood as a waiver of your obligation to comply with the same provision, condition, or requirement at a later time.
- Equitable Remedies. You acknowledge and agree that Misha’s would be irreparably damaged if the terms of these Terms were not specifically enforced, and therefore you agree that we shall be entitled, without bond, other security, or proof of damages, to appropriate equitable remedies with respect to any breach of these Terms, in addition to such other remedies as we may otherwise have available to us under applicable laws.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms, including the documents referenced in these Terms, constitutes the entire agreement between you and Misha’s with respect to the Service and supersedes any and all prior agreements between you and Misha’s relating to the Service.
- Transfer. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organization, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms.
- No Partnership. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Misha’s as a result of these Terms or your use of the Service.
- If you have any questions or comments relating to the Service or these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.